Upon establishing an account, you can set up of your payment information and integrate your marketplace stores into Koloden by providing marketplace keys into your user dashboard.
Already using Koloden? Sign in.
How to Obtain Keys?
See for each merchant
Step 1: Setup wish.com API credentials
- If you already have a wish account please login to your Wish store else register using the URL ( https://merchant.wish.com/open ).
- After logging in your Wish account click the Settings sub menu specified in Account menu at top right.
- In the settings page displayed, click API Settings in left nav.
- There you can enter your App Name and specify Redirect URI as “https://koloden.com/frontend/web/site/app” and click Create App button.
- In the popup displayed click Confirm button. A page will be displayed where you can view your App Name, Client Id, Client Secret and Redirect URI.
- Please note down Client Id and Client Secret for future reference.
- Now to add products, click Add New Product sub menu in Products menu at top left.
- Then click Manual or Product CSV File option to add product.
- In Add Products page specify your product information and images.
- You can view your products added by clicking View All Products sub menu in Products menu at top left.
Step 2: Connect wish.com to Koloden
- If you already have an account in koloden please login, if not register using the URL ( https://koloden.com/my-account/ ).
- After successful login, in My Account page (https://koloden.com/my-account/) click My Stores link specified in left nav.
- In the page displayed click the Add Store button corresponding to Wish.com.
- In the page displayed enter the Store name, Client id and Secret key (which is displayed in your wish.com account API Settings page) and click Submit button.
- A wish.com page will be displayed requesting for permission. Click Confirm button on the page and on the confirm popup displayed.
- You will be redirected to koloden page after successful store addition.
- Within 24 hours your products from the wish store will be displayed on koloden website.