How Koloden Works
- On a daily basis, Koloden automatically obtains certain and current trademark registration data from juristic database, such as the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Periodically, content owners and other third-parties provide certain visual content to Koloden.
- This specific trademark data and visual content are maintained in separate, proprietary databases within Koloden’s secure servers.
- User allows Koloden to obtain, via marketplace platform API, user listing data including listing titles, descriptions, and visual content.
- Using proprietary natural language processing (NLP), the Koloden Engine compares user listing textual content against the Koloden Registry.
- Using visual search technology, including proprietary models, the Koloden engine compares user listing visual content against the Koloden Registry.
- After daily processing, the Koloden Engine reports provides results to the user via the dashboard.
- Flagged literal elements of user listing textual content is ranked.
- User listing visual content may be flagged as a result of (i) matching images within the Koloden registry or (ii) trademarks being identified with images.
- Flagged elements above a confidence threshold are provided to the user for consideration.
Upon establishing an account, you can set up of your payment information and integrate your marketplace stores into Koloden by providing marketplace keys into your user dashboard.
Already using Koloden? Sign in.